“I can definitely vouch for the sourdough, it’s amazing!”
- All breads are made with fresh, authentic and traditional ingredients including: Moul-Bie French bread & pastry flours, Normandy and Breton butters
- Additional ingredients such as fresh, seasonal fruit and vegetables are locally produced and/or locally sourced wherever possible
- No artificial additives, preservatives or artificial flour improvers are used
- Handcrafted and stone-baked using traditional techniques
- Delivered beautifully labelled and packaged in sustainable and/or recycle-able packaging
- Suitable for dairy-tolerant vegetarian, but NOT vegan diets
- All breads are good to freeze on day of delivery
- Suitable for 2 – 4 people, breads will weight at least 500g or be comprised of several small bread items to the weight of at least 500g, with the exception or enriched, speciality celebrations breads which may vary.
- An interesting fact sheet featuring tasting notes, serving suggestions, storage tips, historical facts, ingredients and allergen information is included with each new delivery
N.B. All bread products contain, or have been prepared in an environment where products containing nuts, gluten, dairy, sesame and soya have been present.
A weekly item of handcrafted, stone-baked traditional French or Continental bread
A voyage of discovery featuring an intriguing selection of different flavoured, filled and shaped breads and sourdoughs from France and around the world, including the batons, Fougasse and levains of France to the brodts of Sweden, the ryes of Eastern Europe, cornbreads of the Americas and the flatbreads of the middle East… and many more. Using a variety of techniques to bring you the taste of your travels that are difficult to recreate at home.
A great choice if you wish to order a one-off treat for yourself, make a gift delivery for someone special or, take a trial delivery before you sign up for a longer period.
- If you wish to know the bake-of-the-week in advance please contact me
- Please note delivery day is Thursday. Due to the long preparation process involved, orders for one off deliveries placed less than 3 days in advance may not be delivered in the same week. You will be contacted if this is the case
- Please indicate if your order is intended as a gift by ticking the box “This product is a gift” at the checkout
- Please ensure the recipient lives in one of my delivery areas
Regular Payment Option
Great for those who wish to continue weekly deliveries of an item of continental bread for up to 12 months, removing the hassle of re-subscribing every 4 weeks.
The regular payment option comprises an initial payment of £19.99 (£18.99 Bag Free) followed by regular payments at the reduced sum of £18.99 (£17.99 Bag Free) on a 4-weekly basis for a total of 12 months. Click here for full terms and conditions
Regular payments can be cancelled at any time after the first month.
Subscription price includes delivery and packing.