La Bonne Parisienne
La Bonne Parisienne may change this policy from time to time, but details of any changes will be published on this website and made available to interested parties on request. Existing customers and contacts (“data subjects”) who have opted-in to receive communications from the business will be directly informed.
‘La Bonne Parisienne’ is an artisan bakery delivering freshly baked, French & continental breads both wholesale to businesses and cafes, as well as direct to consumer, oven-to-door, on a pre-paid, subscription basis. The business is owned and operated by sole trader Alison Jones, at the business address of 34 Churchill Road, Copthorne, Shrewsbury SY3 8 ZQ. Any references to “I”, “Me” or “The Business” refer specifically to Alison Jones T/A La Bonne Parisienne.
When is information about you collected?
Information is collected about you when you:-
- Sign up for newsletters and future updates
- Make a purchase or business enquiry
- Place an order for products or subscriptions
- When an order is placed on your behalf, such as a gift voucher or gift subscription purchased for you by a family member acquaintance or friend.
- When you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, win prizes and provide personal details in order to participate in competitions, run either by La Bonne Parisienne directly, or at supported charities and events.
What information do I collect about you?
Information collected may consist of: name, address, phone number, delivery address, email address, method of payment, details of the items you have ordered, allergies or dislikes, product preferences and delivery instructions.
As payment for goods and services is by cash on delivery, BACS or secure PayPal system I DO NOT collect or store credit or debit card information or personal bank details.
Why is this information collected and how is it used?
Information is collected for the following reasons:-
- To provide you with any information you have requested in the manner in which it is required (email, direct message, post or phone)
- To ensure the smooth processing of your contract, order or subscription, or to contact you if there is a problem with your order or delivery and/or to provide updates on its status
- To manage and fulfil your regular order or subscription deliveries to ensure the delivery of appropriate, varied and interesting products to the right place at the right time as expected by you.
- To arrange delivery of a competition prize or a gift
- To improve my product and service offering
- To contact you when I have offers or information related to the goods you have previously purchased.
- To contact you when there are updates, changes and/or improvements in the service, delivery areas, timing, and availability of the products that you purchase or service to which you subscribe.
- To comply with any legal and financial obligations of the business such annual financial reporting or a tax investigation by HMRC.
Customers’ privacy is of the utmost importance to me and I will never release your details to third party organisations for marketing purposes. However, in order to comply with my legal and financial obligations and deliver your purchases in the future, certain agents (such as accountants, book keepers, couriers) may be engaged. It may therefore be necessary to share basic personal information. Such information may include your name, address, delivery instructions, subscription details and transactional information.
The Future- Keeping you informed
La Bonne Parisienne is going from strength to strength and lots of exciting things will be happening as the business grows. I would like to keep you updated with details of special offers, product, service and business updates, new products and services, free tastings, events and workshops.
For the purposes of GDPR regulations La Bonne Parisienne will operate an OPT IN option.
If you would like to receive the above information and updates in future please tick the necessary consent box provided.
If you opt-in to receive future emails you can change your mind at any time by responding to any marketing email received with the word UNSUBSCRIBE or by emailing me directly via email@example.com.
If you do not wish to receive this information leave the necessary consent box unticked.
If you do not tick this box you will only receive information from LaBonne Parisienne directly relating to your subscription and weekly deliveries, unless you contact me to be added to the list for newsletters, product, service or and special
offer updates at a future date.
Your Rights: Access, correction, deletion or objections to the use, nature and storage your information.
La Bonne Parisienne is fully committed to compliance with GDPR process, as well as the requirements laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Distance Selling Directives at all times and, as such, I am obliged to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and up to date, and to respect your wishes. Strict procedures are in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the collated information, and to make such information as secure as possible against unauthorised access and use:-
Accuracy & Relevance
All personal data, information, communication and data preferences held will be automatically be checked for accuracy and relevance and deleted or updated on a regular basis, in particular:-
1. At the time a purchase or request for information is made.
2. At the end of a subscription or contract period
3. At the end of any period necessary for service fulfilment or regulatory purposes
4. On your request (subject to point 3 above)
5. As soon as reasonably practicable should any updates be communicated or required.
All personal data is held on a password-protected spreadsheet, backed-up regularly and never transferred by electronic means.
You may contact me at any time to request a copy of any data or information held about you. You may also contact me to amend or update your details at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies: Please view the Cookies page for more information about the cookies used on this site
Links to other websites: Links are offered on this site to help you find other or more information. If you are the owner of a site to which La Bonne Parisienne is linking too and wish to have the link amended or removed you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
Website Security: The La Bonne Parisienne website is protected with an industry strength HTTPS certificate as indicated by the lock in the address bar. To find out more information click on the lock to view the websites current secure certificate.
Any updates will be published on this website, made available to interested parties via electronic means, or hard copy on request. Existing customers and contacts (“data subjects”) who have opted-in to receive communications from the business will be directly informed.
If you have any queries or concerns
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 01743 244803
By post: Alison Jones T/A La Bonne Parisienne, 34 Churchill Road, Copthorne, Shrewsbury SY3 8ZQ